Midget AAA Pandas

What to do if released from the Midget AAA Pandas

Aug. 26 - 2019

What to do in the event you are released from a Midget AAA Team

1. If you are seeking a second tryout - contact the EFAC Registrar for your Elite Waiver Form - registrar@efacpandas.com

                                                      - Contact the Female ADM Committee and provide them with your completed Elite Waiver Form and your completed NTO                                                                               (Notification of Tryout Form) - afhlmidgetaaa@hockeyalberta.ca and afhlchair@hockeyalberta.ca

                                                       - The Female ADM Committee will review the information and provide the player with their second tryout option.

2. If you are an Edmonton Resident and would like to continue on to a Midget Elite Tryout

                                                       -Contact the registrar to inform them that you would like to be included on the Tryout list for the Pandas Midget Elite Team.

3. If you are not within the Edmonton area but would like to continue on with your home association Midget Elite team, contact your home Association for further instructions.


If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us @ registrar@efacpandas.com




RAMP Family Account

This is not the login for the RAMP Registration System. To find your Association Registration Login, please see the Site Menu.

Create an Account
Forgot your Password


Tell your Team Manager to turn
RAMP Team on!


Do you want to reach thousands of users across hundreds of Minor Sports Association websites? Advertising with RAMP has never been easier! Get in touch with us now to discuss your needs.